Friday, January 6, 2012

Friend Adventures: And these are my friends...


The Sisterhood of the Traveling Maniacs
What a beautiful day in January it was today! We are not use to such hot weather this time of year in North Carolina. I had the amazing opportunity to spend this day with my lovely, and very crazy friends, before we all go back to college. Here are some photos of our day. We covered lots of territory today, including Q'doba, World Market, and Old Navy. Let the stranger's whispers and judging stares begin!
Note: Please try your hardess not to judge us. Okay...you can judge.
(via my amazing photography. I love this photo!)
(J Andy for President)
(definitely a good choice for Pres-Elect)
No friend adventure would be complete without a shopping cart and an echo microphone. 
Have a great weekend!
Follow The Art of Being Cool

4 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I wish I had half as much fun as you all seem to be having here! These pictures are so fun! :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Katia said...

Crazy friends make the best of friends - you all seem to be having such genuine fun, such great photos! :)

xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

Alexandra said...

Hello dear,

it would be a pleasure and a great help for me if you could answer my blogger-interview about the relation of fashion, blogs and journalism. It's anonym, but you can also name your blog if u like. It's to find on my blog!

Thank you in forward,
Alex

Krys said...

I lOVE This post!! Cool Friends
&& I pretty much love your blog overall, so I'm handing over to you the Kreative Blogger Award!
Just visit the link to accept your award:

http://findingmynaturalbeauti.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreative-blogger-award.html

Krys :)