I received my first blog award from Melissa! I am so excited that I finally have the time to write this post! When I read the comment, I couldn't believe that she choose me for the reward! I was literally jumping for joy!
Here are the rules for the newest award!
1. Say "thank you" with a linking post
2. Write 7 things about yourself
3. Give the award to 15 other blogs
4. Inform them about it!
Well here are 7 things that you might not know about me!
1. I am left handed
2. I am African American (most people think that I am bi-racial)
3. I have a birthday mark of the United States on my leg (continental) and I was born on the 4th of July (I guess I was destined to be American!)
4. Have two younger twin brothers
5. I am basically fluent in Spanish (I can read anything in Spanish, listen to mostly anything, and I am becoming more confident in speaking it!)
6. I have a wacky number system that runs my life. I add every number I see, including time, radio stations, birthdays, cell phone numbers, dates, and I reduce it to one single number, and I then decide whether or not it is a good number. For example, 841=4 because 8+4+1=13 and 1+3=4. 4 (especially when it is 13) is the best number, along with 7 and 9. 5 is the absolute worst number.
7. I wish that I could be a good singer. I can write songs; however, I only can perform them in the shower.
Well that was fun! Now it's time to pass the award to 15 amazing bloggers!