Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Etsy Shop- DollyRocker Vintage

Vintage Tan EMBROIDERED GAUZY Babydoll Dress M
Hi everyone! I am back with my favorite Etsy Shop of the week! Most of the time, it's hard for me to find clothing on Etsy that's an affordable price that I would actually wear, but I have fallen in love with DollyRocker Vintage! Check out the goodies below!
Vintage 70s White KIMONO FLORAL Hippie Mini Dress M L
Vintage Black VICTORIAN VELVET Full Length Duster Coat M
Vintage 60s Blue FLORAL COTTON Smocked Mini Dress S M
Vintage 70s Red PUFF SLEEVE Babydoll Mini Dress S
Vintage 70s Navy Blue POET SLEEVE Prairie Maxi Dress M
Make sure to go check out the shop!
Follow The Art of Being Cool

3 comments:

sophie said...

so nice dresses!
love the last one!
p.s. don't miss my give away!

K said...

Woooah, fantastic clothes!
and on a side note, lovin the shoes in their photos haha!
Thanks for sharing :D

xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

Md Solaiman Hossain said...

Beautiful photo shooting style and good captured photo . Cut Out Photo | Image Masking Service | Photo Cut Out