Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holiday Essentials: Holiday Mugs

Christmas Mug Cozy Green Red White Holiday Cup Cozy
(source)
Hi Everyone! I hope that you have been enjoying your holiday season! Now that it is finally December, I have prepared a list of Holiday Essentials for your holiday season. First on the list are holiday mugs! Check out a few of my favorite mugs to keep your hot mocha and ciders warm during the winter!
Whimsical Ceramic Large Round Santa Belly Mugs - Handpainted in Red and Black
(source)
Festive Snowman Grim Teacup Mug from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
(source)
Soccer Snowman  travel mug cup cozy coffee blue crochet
(source)
Silly Santa Mug with Mustache and Beard
(source)
Follow The Art of Being Cool

9 comments:

zrno radosti said...

cute!

Mary said...

That 1st one is adorable!

Emily said...

first cup is so cute:)

Katia said...

I love christmas mugs!
Actually, I just love mugs generally - I actually have a mini collection developing! These are all so cute, I looove the ones with the little belts hehehe

xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

AnieLii said...

Adorable:)

AnieLii said...

Adorable:)

Bree said...

i'm so happy that you guys like my choices! Katia, I think that it's so cool that you have a mug collection!

the creation of beauty is art. said...

These are SO cute! I love the first one, especially! I love Christmas stuff like this. It just makes me giddy!

the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Sakuranko said...

Ohh.. So cute things the Chritsmas is really beautiful...

Sakuranko Blog
My Facebook Fan Page

God Bless you~~
Xoxo