2. Take your seamless fabric and fold a portion of it to the width that you want your bow.
3. Cut this portion from the fabric.
4. Unfold this fabric and slightly fold the egdes of what will be the top and bottom of the bow.
5. Fold the fabric so that the two folded edges lay on top of each other.
6. Take the bottom seam that you cut off earlier and wrap it around your bow. Cut it so that it fits (I only used about 2 inches to wrap my bow)
7. Once you are finished wrapping your bow, tuck the lose edge in the back of the bow and stick a bobby pin through the back side of the bow so that it can easily be bobby-pinned into your hair.