Friday, September 2, 2011

Featured Friday!- Abby



Hello, everyone! I am pleased to introduce you to one of my favorite bloggers/business owners, Abby of Robots in Trouble! She is also one of the sponsors of The Art of Being Cool. I fell in love with Abby's blog long ago as I followed her adventures in the "knick knack"-making business and her adventures with her newly wed husband. Let's see what she has to say:
Current Location: Las Vegas, NV

Tell us a little about yourself:
I'm a twenty-something year youngster who's trying to figure out my little place in this itty bitty world. On my spare time, I like to bother my husband to go on walks with me to the park.

What inspired you to start your online shop, Robots in Trouble?
I had many people tell me that I should open an online shop for my knick knacks. I wasn't sure if I should do it, but I thought "Who of my friends owns an online shop? No one! So, I might as well be the first." :}

If you could have a working robot for a month, what would you make it do?
I think it would be nice to have a little helper for my shop. I'd assign for it to cut felts for me, and possibly sew when I'm tired!

What tips do you have any tips for anyone trying to start an online business?
The first couple of months that you open your shop, don't focus on the sales. Instead, have fun advertising your shop to other people!

How has your blog helped your business?
My blog used to be called "Abby's in Trouble Again", but when I opened my shop, I incorporate my blog to it so that my followers will be the first insiders. That's when I decided to change  "Abby's in Trouble Again" to "Robots in Trouble".

What is the craziest adventure that you and your husband, Chris have gotten into?
We got married after being together as bf/gf for five months. No one really knew that we got married until we changed our status on Facebook from "in a relationship" to "married".

What is your life's motto?
"It's Not the Mountain We Conquer -- but Ourselves." --Sir Edmund Hillary

Anything else? 
I love Bree for thinking that I'm COOL!! :] Also, please visit my website at www.robotsintrouble.com where you can find ninjas trying on mustaches! 

Follow The Art of Being Cool

4 comments:

Mikimoto Angel said...

Abby seems to be a very interesting woman! Best wishes to her and hubby! :-)

I hope I can also turn Mystic Nymph into an online shop someday! :-)

Much love from Mystic Nymph.

Sakuranko said...

Interesting post..:D God Bless you!!



Sakuranko Blog
My Facebook Page Fan

Anonymous said...

Lovely :)

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to be featured in your blog! :]